I have had just an incredibly good morning and I wanted to share with you! It started with the formulation of an idea. I pitched the idea and delivery concept to a local learning center - and with very few conversations, the idea is set to become reality in the beginning of 2009!
The day also started with a freeing conversation with three fellow life coaches. I am pretty convinced that you could not get more diverse thoughts than when the three of us are talking together. We are all committed to helping others, albeit we all do it very differently....the power of finding the common pathways and bridges to allow passage in our lives and in the lives of those we coach is astounding.
One thing I have been struggling with in my own life is how to keep in touch with heart connected friends. Do you know the friends I mean? The ones who you would drop everything for to be there if they needed you and the ones who would do the same for you? I had been feeling out of touch with those friends in my life - and it was bothering me.
This morning, one of those dear friends called me out of the blue. We laughed - we shared life events - we gave strength and affirmed each other and our journeys. During the conversation, my other phone rang - a potential new business client. So easy would it have been to excuse myself from my friend's call, it would be a logical thing to do for my livelihood. However, in that moment, I knew that to be true to my heart I had to stay on the call with my friend. Business, however necessary had to take its rightful place behind one my heart is given to. My conversation with my heart-friend ended naturally and beautifully, and then I could listen to the message left by the potentially new business client.
Being in the moment means recognizing the many opportunities available and intentionally selecting the one that is best at that point in time.
May you and your heart friends connect soon!
Question to Ponder:
Does my priorities plan include those people and activities that fuel the life I choose to live, not simply plan for my prosperity of business but also the prosperity of my abundant heart lived life?
To return to my website go to www.intentionaltransitions.net
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment